Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Pictures!

Today was a very good day. Sarah called me at work this morning to tell me to check my email for new pictures of our baby girls! Hannah and Haley have changed so much since the last set of pictures we received in late December. Hannah truly is a little lady now.













We were also very happy to see the smile on Hannah's face below! Once I saw this picture, it made me feel so good. The first several sets of pictures we got (because it was so close to when she originally came to the foster home), Hannah looked so solemn and sad. She has come a long way in the last several months.










With this kind of smile, how can Daddy say "No" to her?









And our littlest princess (Haley), she is as cute as ever.... You will just have to look at the pictures below to see for yourself. Yes, we know, we are going to have our hands full with little Miss Haley!


"In a couple of months, I will have to use these?"

"Books taste so good!
I'm so glad my Mommy
& Daddy sent me this one!"




2 comments:

Alleen said...

They are just precious!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for inviting me to your blog. The girls are adorable! I am looking forward to meeting them!!!!
Margot